SecureTheVillage’s Information Security Management ResourceKit helps information security managers and leaders better secure their organizations by offering best practices and practical solutions for managing information risk.
- Information security management and governance
- Information security / privacy laws and regulations
- Cyber-risk management and insurance
SecureTheVillage has two objectives in compiling the ResourceKit
- They are a set of how-to resources that are understandable and most of all actionable.
- Through their many links, they provide a path for ongoing learning and education in managing cyber risk. They encourage you to want to know more.
Each of the Resource Areas on the left contain a set of Resources for managing that area of cybersecurity. Some of these are internal pieces written by members of the SecureTheVillage Leadership Council. Others are external resources that support cybersecurity management.
We will expand the ResourceKit over time. Just like cybersecurity management is never done, neither will be the ResourceKit. Please visit SecureTheVillage to sign up to be alerted to new Resources.